Monday, December 8, 2008

Chipotle


I hate eating out. Let me rephrase that; I hate eating out on the run. I live in Austin, Texas and we get some pretty bad traffic at times. Bumper to bumper and a quick trip to the post office could you leave you stuck on the Mopac/183 for hours. Throw in a couple of errands and that is pretty much your day. I try to eat before leaving home because I absolutely refuse to eat McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, or any other greasy pit. If I'm going to pack on the weight it better be worth it. Those are not worthy of empty calories A big piece of NYC cheesecake; now we're talking.


But time to time I get stuck out there on the roadways and I find myself famished. Today was one of those days. Thankfully I marked out all the Chipotle restaurants in the area. Chipotle has been rated #1 healthy restaurants in health magazine. I really hate to even call it fast food because it's so healthy. Everything is organic and hormone free meats. Check out the website to see where your local Chipotle is located near you http://www.chipotle.com/ My husband is also a big fan of their monster burritos.

No comments: